I'm here to do this time!

courtlwhite
courtlwhite Posts: 37
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I just joined a couple days ago and thought I would introduce myself! My name is Courtney, if you hadn't already figured that out. I've tried to lose weight before, but I know I am determined to do it this time. Hopefully, in time of doubt this site will help me keep on track. I'm here to get support, but I am also here to give it. I have 35 lbs I want to lose to get back to where I used to be. I'm sick of eating to much and working out to little so i'm hoping to find a good balance! Look forward to hearing from you:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hi everyone! I just joined a couple days ago and thought I would introduce myself! My name is Courtney, if you hadn't already figured that out. I've tried to lose weight before, but I know I am determined to do it this time. Hopefully, in time of doubt this site will help me keep on track. I'm here to get support, but I am also here to give it. I have 35 lbs I want to lose to get back to where I used to be. I'm sick of eating to much and working out to little so i'm hoping to find a good balance! Look forward to hearing from you:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome and good luck with your weight loss, this site is great for support and super advice! :flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hello Courtney,

You will be successful, Happy you are here to join us.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Courtney, and welcome!
    You've come to the right place! It's fantastic, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Hi Courtney,

Welcome! I too had tried many diets before this (I started one every Monday, and other times in the week in between). THIS PROGRAM WORKS!!!! I was accountable to everyone here, and I followed the calories, and I called on my "fitness pals" for support - and voila! I was successful!!! You will do it this time! Good luck and congrats for starting this journey!

:flowerforyou:
    Amanda
  • Thanks for your support everyone! I glad you are all here to help! I'm here for you too!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.