Hugh Hefner

Options
RTricia
RTricia Posts: 720
Might someone please tell me how he scores beautiful women in droves?

He's old. Wrinkly. Did I mention OLD?

I just don't get it.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/hugh-hefner-everything-is-in-place-for-my-wedding-1614359.story?GT1=28135

Please tell me that he has some secret cologne that hypnotizes models or something.

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    He has lots of money... and he is famous and a bad boy... but also to old and frail to be a real threat. :laugh:
  • MONEY!
    and possibly a huge ****?
    XD
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Money, and he's famous and has the ability to make these girls famous.
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
    It's all about the way he treats them. Yeah he has like 100 girlfriends at a time (not really) but he treats them all amazingly. He gives them everything they want and he's just so sweet to them. I'm a girls next door fallower and I always found myself wondering why most men today aren't like that. Not saying there aren't any out there because I know there are but yeah.
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    That's how they get their own reality shows! lol
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that he has some secret cologne that hypnotizes models or something.
    he does. It's called Eau de Money.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    It's all about the way he treats them. Yeah he has like 100 girlfriends at a time (not really) but he treats them all amazingly. He gives them everything they want and he's just so sweet to them. I'm a girls next door fallower and I always found myself wondering why most men today aren't like that. Not saying there aren't any out there because I know there are but yeah.

He probably immensely appreciates that they are willing to do him.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Money, and he's famous and has the ability to make these girls famous.

Pretty much!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Hef IS MFP... Motha' F*ckin' Pimpin'!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    <~~~Would totally be one of hefs lil groupies...He cant possibly still be "active" and think of all the parties :drinker: Maybe there hoping he will leave them the manz, the butler, the maids, the assistants?
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    1. Money.
    2. Potential for career progress in the air-head industry if you gain association, ironically, showing a lack of airheadedness:-)

TBH, I thought he was dead. Maybe he is.
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I dont think he is able to still sleep with them. i honestly doubt that. If Hugh was the average income earner, i am so sure he would be single.

The girls are just after his money. Especially since he is to die soon. I hear they are not signing a prenup