What a great tool

Options
I'm new here. What a great tool this is. I've gotten motivated to see if I can get back into good shape, look, and feel better. I really love the food diary as I'm a big believer I'm eating right, and it's so much easier when you track it. How is this for free though??? What a great tool. Thanks so much to the creator!
I've set my sights on a fairly small goal to begin with, and hope to reach it and then duplicate it a few times. It's hard to commit long term though. I'm too old to never eat a cookie again. Here's hoping my commitment can last a few months.

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    If I can do it...you can too. You can eat a cookie if you would like, you just have to workout, or have extra calories to enjoy it.

2639362.png
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I agree, I only wish I'd found this 2 years ago! I've been using a couple of weeks and can't find a thing wrong with it!!! It's great to find new support and encouragment too! Call on your MFP friends when you need us!!!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    You CAN do it. I love this site. I have so much support and can get an answer to just about anything. I hope you have a great weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! I just ended day 4 and I love this site. My husband just signed up today too. I don't know how this is free either. Must be the adds. There is so much support here and it's so simple to use. That yesterday, i canceled my $39.95 Weight Watchers membership!Small goals is a great idea and they'll add up faster than you think. Good luck to you. Send me a friend request if you want to.
  • goddessj
    goddessj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are all so lovely! Thanks!:happy: