Still awake.. and bored..

Options
1113cw
1113cw Posts: 830 Member
Fell asleep earlier with my son and now wide awake.. and bored.

What's everyone up to this evening?

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am also bored...everyone is in bed....I am not ready for sleep just yet!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I just picked up my oldest from her friend's house. Now I'm waiting to pick up my younger daughter from where she is babysitting. Wish I was sleeping because I know my youngest will be up by 6! :yawn:
  • 1113cw
    Options
    Exactly! Thanks to my 3 hr "nap" I'm now WIDE awake...
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We just watched Tron and ate a 1/2 bag of Kettle Corn. Ummm yummy and a good flick. I'm about ready to call it a night, though!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    oddly I just had a conversation with my 11 yo about why she hadn't had her period when her friends have. Then she mentioned she likes boy's with curly blonde hair and abs. I honestly have no idea how that came up. Then she forced me to watch snl with her.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I took a anp too and am wide awake. But man that nap felt good!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I never sleep... Oy! hahaha
  • 1113cw
    Options
    MIne wasn't intended.. it was more like "Mommy lay down with me" and here I am 3 hrs later, lol! But it was nice! Probably will throw my whole sleep schedule off for the night and tomorrow though...
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    watched two really boring movies with my fiance!I It was nice having a quiet evening with him though :)
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Watching House Hunters and playing on MFP.
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    I'm layin in bed with my dogs cuddling me n my man snoring away ;) oh n playin on my phone of course
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I'm at work.
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    We just watched Tron and

US too! Great movie, couldn't really remember the original.

I spent the whole day in bed, hungover. 7 years ago we almost lost my husband(huge long story) and yesterday we had a huge victory, he earned his driver's license back! So we went out, and he was the designated driver. Haven't had a hangover since 1983! :-P But he took really go care of me and the kids today. And yes, they all had a good laugh at my expense today, I deserved it. I used it as a teaching moment...don't drink one too many! This is why!!!! I am feeling better now but, wide awake. I'm not perfect yet, definitly no bacon and eggs for breakfast tomorrow!
  • 1113cw
    Options
    Sounds like you had a fun.. a good night! Sorry you're not feeling better though. But the bacon and eggs tomorrow AM may help out with that! ;)
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    LOL, I don't think my stomach could handle the grease! I "lost" calories this morning...

Im thinking plain pancakes or oven baked french toast, or even just toast...kinda like the BRAT diet...that's how I explained hangovers to my kids, self induced stomach flu.

My Mom had a good laugh too. She reminded me of a time when we were kids that she had one too many. I never knew!!! lol
  • angelareece
    Options
    Well least she's talking withyou.
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    we live far apart, so we talk almost every day, sometimes, many times a day...I even got her on Facebook so she could stay in touch. She know's the load I carry every day, and she was glad I could finally have a night off. Now if I ever do it again...LOL...then the lectures would never stop...
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I just got home from my daughter's ice skating competition and now the whole family is watching Avalon High.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I got home from work at 11 PM, enjoyed a beer left behind by my ILs and am now watching Girls Gone Wild :blushing: I've always kind of wondered what the big deal is, but really it's just a bunch of girls flashing. They're all super skinny and ripped, though, I'm jealous.