Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whoo hoo I found my leg hinges!!

alimac92
alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
Whoo hoo found my leg hinges today!!!! :laugh:

Definately tender after stationary cycling but under those bumps I can feel my hip bones.

I haven't felt those leg hinges for some time so i'm really happy, it's been worth a numb bum cycling nowhere in my conservatory.

Yeah i know............ i'm daft!

but happy.............:bigsmile:

Replies

• jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Yay!!! I reckon that type of feeling is even better than seeing a drop on the scale! Well done to you!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    I love that... "leg hinges," sounds like such a cute name for hips!! :wink:

It just shows that your hard work, cycling has worked.. it's toned your legs and helped you lose weight round your hips. I wonder what other joints and body parts you might find soon.

How long are you cycling for? Are you doing distance cycling or timed?

I've noticed from all the walking I've been doing that my ankles look slimmer and my calves are firmer.

Keep up the good work... but remember to keep those "leg hinges" lubricated with plenty of fluids :happy:
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    In reference to your post. I found my ribs today! Ha ha
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Whoo hoo found my leg hinges today!!!! :laugh:

Definately tender after stationary cycling but under those bumps I can feel my hip bones.

I haven't felt those leg hinges for some time so i'm really happy, it's been worth a numb bum cycling nowhere in my conservatory.

Yeah i know............ i'm daft!

but happy.............:bigsmile:
    "bump"
    Good grief my hips ached for days since discovery, perhaps I've
    Overdone it. Was hobbling about especially after sitting down at
    My office desk or after driving!
    Need to use WD40 or 3in1 oil just to walk lol. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!