feeling kind of bad...

i was doing pretty good with my calories till today i had subway and hubby brought home chocolate chip cookies my 1 weekness so i ate 2 not able to control myself ugh i feel horrible not to mention i ate a whole footlong of the italian bmt i tried working out all the calories but fell 103 calories short i cant believe i caved hopefully tomorrow will be better will des try to control myself

Replies

• i was doing pretty good with my calories till today i had subway and hubby brought home chocolate chip cookies my 1 weekness so i ate 2 not able to control myself ugh i feel horrible not to mention i ate a whole footlong of the italian bmt i tried working out all the calories but fell 103 calories short i cant believe i caved hopefully tomorrow will be better will des try to control myself
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    You WILL do better tomorrow!!! It's just another opportunity to make positive changes in your life, one bite at a time. Sometimes I cut things in half even before I eat them.....I can always eat the other half if I still want to. Helps especially when I eat out.
    Keep the faith, tomorrows a whole new day!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    You will do fine-change is NOT easy. It is difficult now, because you have rearranged your behavoirs, but the more you are consistent the easier it will become. Exercise and healthy eating will be routine. :happy:
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Be encouraged momma2jaiden, we're human but as you see you've fallen victim to "availability". That's why I can't keep chips ahoy, oreos or 2liter Mt. Dew around......it won't be alright LOL. I'll eat/drink until it's gone so I'm week for chocolate chip cookies too. The way to avoid slipping up is not to place yourself in that place, so shame on your hubby LOL. Be encouraged and keep your head up!!!
  • Thank you all i feel alot better today i mapped out my food for the day and excercise as well to help me keep on track i decided to call yesterday my cheat meal day lol wahtever lets me sleep at night huh
    thank you again for the encouraging words they really help