Newbie that screwed up with eating while watching tv...

2»

Replies

• AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    THANK YOU FOR THAT TIP, AND CONGRATS ON YOUR 21 LB LOSS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS NOW, WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!
  • KatRDH94
    KatRDH94 Posts: 17 Member
    My snacks are the worst for me. Now I put what I am going to eat in a specific measured out bowl ( it is a really pretty bowl and makes me feel like I am having a treat) No matter what it is, pretzels, sugar free pudding, bagel chips etc, then I sit and watch tv and if I eat it I don't feel guilty since I put it in the daily count. I also put a glass of that wretched water next to me,,,ugh,,,I hate drinking water, I usually chase it with my diet sunkist orange soda LOL. Don't beat yourself up, it is a way of life and you are doing great, we all have those times,,,,just put it behind you and start again YOU are doing GREAT!!! Have a fab Sunday! :o)
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    thank you! i like the pretty bowl thing, it's all mind over matter isn't it! we deserve the finest of things with all the hard
    work we are doing to get to be healthier bodies! my sunday is great and i hope yours is too!!!!!!!!!
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Ugggghhhhh!!!!!!!! How do you not eat while watching tv? I am so mad at myself group....I could cry.
    Find something else to do with your hands. If we're watching a movie I get out my cross stitch and do some of that while watching because otherwise I'll reach for the snacks. It's something I don't need to concentrate on too much and it keeps both hands busy so I have none free to eat with.
This discussion has been closed.