I am looking forward to being a Member!

abby1949
abby1949 Posts: 32
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi , My name is Lyn and I am trying to loose some weight. I am sure most of you are. Thanks in advance for all your posted tips. This is my first day so I am just adjusting to the reduced fat intake and counting calories (I had no idea of how they add up!). I know it will be work but I am looking to make it fun! Till my next hopefully (lighter post) here's to you!
Lyn

Replies

• abby1949
    Hi , My name is Lyn and I am trying to loose some weight. I am sure most of you are. Thanks in advance for all your posted tips. This is my first day so I am just adjusting to the reduced fat intake and counting calories (I had no idea of how they add up!). I know it will be work but I am looking to make it fun! Till my next hopefully (lighter post) here's to you!
    Lyn
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome, girl. You will love it here!

Good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Good luck with your goals and welcome to the MFP family! I hope you can achieve everything you set out to do!:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome Lyn & best of luck to you on your weight loss journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • abby1949
    Thanks so much for your very helpful tips! I am so new to this kind of site but already I feel a "kinship" with you all. I feel I am not doing this alone and look forward to the journey knowing you are all there!
    Cheers!
    Lyn
This discussion has been closed.