Zumba DVD's??

Options
I have a large collection of Beachbody products (that I love) still love to throw in some old Billy Blanks Tae-bo, have my ellipitcal & Treadmill, and am starting to add running outside.....my problem is I am one of those people that gets totally bored, terribly quickly so I was thinking of adding the Zumba Dvd's to my collection.....Are these fun? Worth the Money? Good workout?

Replies

• frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I haven't found any as of yet but I hear that the Zumba Wii game is quite good.
    I'll probably be buying it this week.
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    They are fantastic!! I bought them a while ago and my 9 year old daughter and I do them not just as exercise but to have a good laugh and good time. She cracks up when we have to do the booty circle, she thinks its funny and every so ofter I fool around and do some silly moves along with what they are doing just to make us laugh. Its a good time and we really sweat!! I still do the cardio inferno by Billy Blanks, I love his DVD's!!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I love the Zumba cardio party. Again, like any other DVD there is going to be some repetitiveness, but if you find what you're doing to be fun, it's easier to tolerate it. Personally, once I started getting bored with watching the DVD, I turned myself around away from the TV and pretended I was leading my own Zumba class. Then I wasn't watching their every move and trying to follow perfectly, I was incorporating my own style into the moves and it made it more exciting.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I haven't found any as of yet but I hear that the Zumba Wii game is quite good.
    I'll probably be buying it this week.
    i wonder how big the belt is? im quite big and worry these belts are made for slim people
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am exactly like you.. get bored if I don't have variety in my workouts.. I have the Zumba DVD's and love them .. especially if you like any dance style exercise. They are a regular part of my rotations..