Options
Has anybody tried the two week Yoplait tuneup Meal Plan
does it work ? I would like to give it a try
http://www.yoplait.com/twoweektuneup/weekly-meal-planner

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it till now... looks doable, I'm considering lol would love to see the rest of the comments!
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Meh. Yoplait is so full of added sugar. Real yogurt needn't be "flavored" - you do that with fruit, almonds, etc.
    14 grams of sugar a cup - like a candy bar, basically.
    I used to do Dannon Light and Fit (slightly less sugar), but once I ditched it altogether I really cut down on my sugar intake and the pounds started to drop faster.
    Any of these brand name-based diets from Yoplait and especially from Special K (the other sugar-laden "diet" food- hilaaarious) I would stay far away from. I think it's downright criminal that they are lying to the public and advertising their products as "weight loss" food.
    Just my $.02
  • jennfur
    jennfur Posts: 11
    Options
    Just as a thought, something I've discovered on my weight loss journey.. Yoplait Light actually has HFCS which Original Yoplait does not. I agree with the comments about flavored yogurt not being a proper weight loss tool. Now, instead of yogurt, I will actually have some cottage cheese with a little bit of fruit or sunflower seeds to make it a little salty.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up.... I wonder how many calories a day that is... There's very little protein or carbs. I know I'd pass out from starvation or be light headed all day.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Just as a thought, something I've discovered on my weight loss journey.. Yoplait Light actually has HFCS which Original Yoplait does not. I agree with the comments about flavored yogurt not being a proper weight loss tool. Now, instead of yogurt, I will actually have some cottage cheese with a little bit of fruit or sunflower seeds to make it a little salty.
    That's a great idea!
  • elizabeth1222
    Options
    Thanks for the info I don't need too much sugar in my diet
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    If you want to eat yogurt AND take your metabolism up a notch, try fat-free greek yogurt. It's got something like 14g of protein per serving, and no HFCS.

And cottage cheese with honey or strawberries and walnuts is a staple at my house.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Now, instead of yogurt, I will actually have some cottage cheese with a little bit of fruit or sunflower seeds to make it a little salty.
    y

Yumm! Recently conjured this up and was to DIE for: sugar free strawberry jam mixed in with strained plain greek yogurt. omg.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I actually just looked it up the night before last, but I haven't tried it.