Any FIRM fitness fans?

Options
What are your favorite videos??? I've been doing the FIRM express....but would like some longer videos. Which ones do you love?

Replies

• kscutie
    kscutie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My favorites are from Body Sculpting System 1. It is from 2002 and uses a 6, 8 and 14 inch step. I also have the Body Sculpting System 2 series, but hardly use it. BSS1 has a challenging workout with easy choreography, while still keeping my interest. BSS2 has added some extra choreography that I don't find to enhance the workout and just frustrates me. I find the older videos (the classics if you can find them) to be the best. They are certainly dated in set, music, etc., but they are challenging. I've not tried any of the newer ones (the pink dvds). My old favorite was the VHS of Susan Harris (Total Body - Body Sculpting Basics). The Firm Parts - those are good and difficult.
  • teamguinn
    teamguinn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am using the Firm Cardioweight system. I bought the system over 3 years ago after the birth of my child and they stayed in a closet until about a month and a half ago. I am very pleased with the results I am getting. I have lost 12 pounds and have built muscle as well. I am looking at some of the other videos they have on the website. Would love something new to add to the routine.