Oh Bob's sweet mints

Options
TNTPete
TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
Bob betrayed me today- I snacked on a few of those wonderfully sweet, soft, and innocent mints. Then I had a few more of those scrumptious treats - love the way they dissolve in my mouth - so satisfying, so yummy. I know they don't come without calories but, I've never looked it up.. just had a couple occasionally so - couldn't be THAT bad. Right?!?
So as the wrappers begin to stack up and stare at me I think, "no way did I just consume all of those - something is wrong, those wrappers are multiplying and that can't be good. Someone should write Bob about wrappers reproducing." So, I got out my pen and paper:

Dear Bob,
Why would you send mints in wrappers that misbehave and reproduce while one is happily following their diet plan?? What type of madness are you selling disguised with white and red sweet deliciousness? I think you should talk to your operating floor and find out what sort of mischeive is going on!!! Please respond as soon as possible!
Sincerely,
Concerned consumer

AS I fold the note it dawns on me, what if I did eat those - maybe I should look up what they cost calorie wise -- maybe I had more than a couple today. Here is where the true madness starts, gulp, 3 pieces = 1 serving. 1 serving = 60 calories!! Not so innocent anymore. In my frustration and anger I quickly take a heaping handful of those deceptive mints and promptly put them in my co-workers candy dish... ahhhh. Now that is better, peace and serenity come back to me. Foolish me.

Bob you can go away now - ruin someone elses plans - I don't need you here, I do miss you though... wonder if if it's lonely in that candy dish - maybe just a peek, couldn't hurt....? No, I can't - I must stay away. Bob - it's been fun and I really enjoyed you but you are a bad influence and you never visit by yourself - no, you always bring 2 or 3 or 6 of your friends. We must part --- I am sorry but this is our end. Good bye!

Replies

• TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Bob betrayed me today- I snacked on a few of those wonderfully sweet, soft, and innocent mints. Then I had a few more of those scrumptious treats - love the way they dissolve in my mouth - so satisfying, so yummy. I know they don't come without calories but, I've never looked it up.. just had a couple occasionally so - couldn't be THAT bad. Right?!?
    So as the wrappers begin to stack up and stare at me I think, "no way did I just consume all of those - something is wrong, those wrappers are multiplying and that can't be good. Someone should write Bob about wrappers reproducing." So, I got out my pen and paper:

Dear Bob,
    Why would you send mints in wrappers that misbehave and reproduce while one is happily following their diet plan?? What type of madness are you selling disguised with white and red sweet deliciousness? I think you should talk to your operating floor and find out what sort of mischeive is going on!!! Please respond as soon as possible!
    Sincerely,
    Concerned consumer

AS I fold the note it dawns on me, what if I did eat those - maybe I should look up what they cost calorie wise -- maybe I had more than a couple today. Here is where the true madness starts, gulp, 3 pieces = 1 serving. 1 serving = 60 calories!! Not so innocent anymore. In my frustration and anger I quickly take a heaping handful of those deceptive mints and promptly put them in my co-workers candy dish... ahhhh. Now that is better, peace and serenity come back to me. Foolish me.

Bob you can go away now - ruin someone elses plans - I don't need you here, I do miss you though... wonder if if it's lonely in that candy dish - maybe just a peek, couldn't hurt....? No, I can't - I must stay away. Bob - it's been fun and I really enjoyed you but you are a bad influence and you never visit by yourself - no, you always bring 2 or 3 or 6 of your friends. We must part --- I am sorry but this is our end. Good bye!