3Weeks tomorrow

Options
Sigra
Sigra Posts: 374 Member
Tomorrow will be my 3weeks, and all I do is keep fluctuating between 196 and 193. It's not my weighing day yet so I haven't added my updated weight, but right now I weigh 195. That's 1lb total in 3weeks.

Extremely demotivated :| I'm still eating healthy, though this week has been a little awkward for exercising but I'm going to the gym during break/lunch and I hope to boost my spirits :(

1lb + 3 weeks = sucks

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Just keep it up. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Do you have a scale that will measure body fat%? I was feeling kind of bummed too looking at the weight numbers ... but when I charted my body fat percentage it made me feel a lot better as it was going down nicely. If you're exercising along with diet, you may be gaining more muscle which is heavier.
  • dreamm
    dreamm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Give it time,your body is probably in shock and adjusting with the regime. Keep going will be worth it in the end.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    here's my suggestion friend. I know it will sound counter productive but my suggestion is to add 100 calories to your daily requirement. Try eating 1300 a day instead of 1200 a day for about a week and see if you start to lose. I only lost 2 lbs when I was doing 1200 calories but when I upped my calories to 1500 I lost another 8 lbs. Today is the end to my first month of doing this consistantly and I've lost 10lbs. Sometimes your body just wants more calories. I'd try 1300 calories and see if it helps. Good Luck!! :flowerforyou: