MFP Runner's Club 8/8

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Good morning,

I am dying to run this morning but we've been having thunder-showers since 5am. I guess I'm just going to have to wait.
I may have to jump on the elliptical again today.

Have a great day all!!

Shannnon...it's almost here!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    Good morning,

I am dying to run this morning but we've been having thunder-showers since 5am. I guess I'm just going to have to wait.

Have a great day all!!

• SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No running for me either. Today was a bootcamp day. They called it the mud run. We had 8 stations with different exercises. We did have to run to each station so I guess I did get some running in today.:wink:

Shannon, when is the big race today or tomorrow? Or do I not have a clue and just don't know when it is?:embarassed: Good luck!!!!

Banks, how did you do yesterday? I hope you made your time.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Good morning already ladies. I was surprised anyone was even on already. I don't know what time it is there, but it is 5:18 AM here and I am waiting for the sun to put a little light on the subject so I can go out and run.
    Catch you when I get back!
    SM
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I am going to go to a yoga class from 4-5 and then do a long run- 5-6 miles I hope!

Saturday is a hike
    Sunday is yoga and run again. And some weights as well!

Have a great weekend everyone....

oh and Banks- how did it go????
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay doke - today is rest day!

Happy Trails! :happy:
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    Good morning all!

Rest day for me. I am already sore from Boot Camp last night!

Happy Friday!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Have a great day all!!

After all the cr@p I gave you about the date, I had it wrong! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Sherry - running in my first 1/2 marathon tomorrow. :embarassed:
  • food_junkie
    Options
    Hey guys! I was kinda crunched for time this morning so I did everything that I could think of to burn extra calories here and there. I got up and jogged 4.5 miles and then burned 100 calories on the elliptical and then 140 calories on the stairmaster. After all that I did a short 15 min. pilates ab work out.

Have a great friday y'all!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Good morning,

Have a great day all!!

After all the cr@p I gave you about the date, I had it wrong! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Sherry - running in my first 1/2 marathon tomorrow. :embarassed:

lmao!
    I kind of thought it was tomorrow. Don't worry sis, you still got your looks! :flowerforyou:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Good Morning again. Boy everybody has so many things going on. Races and bootcamps and eliptical stuff and everythging. I just did a little run, but it was a good one.
    5.25 miles. I was kind of thinking I would do longer, but because I got out a little earlier than usual and it was not very light, I started going and realized I wasn't wearing my hat. As it was I went ahead and did an exta 1.25 miles, than I thought I was going to do once I didn't have my hat, but the last part coming back in the sun. Yuck. Funny how one little thing... messes up everything.
    Best wishes for everyone to have a great weekend!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    And Great races and runs.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me, as well. The kids and I are going for a bike ride later this afternoon, which I'm looking forward to. Hopefully my 7-year old won't peeter out on me! :tongue:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    First I would like to say GREAT JOB BANKS! Being a "little" competitive is a great thing and I am still quite impressed with your time. As always, you have given a little motivation to the rest of us.

Today is a rest day, I have been pushing it all week and woke up exhausted today so body, I am listening :wink:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday:flowerforyou:

I ran 3 miles at an easy pace bright and early this am.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Today's a day off for me. Have a great weekend.:heart:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Late as usual! Work is killing me! I miss reading posts during the day but getting a paycheck is nice too.

I ran three miles last night through the pain. I am still sore from my strength training class Tuesday, it was a new instructor and she kicked our butts!! Guess my body was ready for a change from the old routine!

Today is rest day - Tomorrow is 10 miles bright and early!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Keep running!! :flowerforyou:
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    I started out running, but the muscle or tendon that was hurting yesterday was still hurting so I ended up briskly walking 3.4 miles. I hate not being able to run, but I want want to injure myself further. So for now I guess it will have to be the MFP Walker's Club for me!:laugh:
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    I started out running, but the muscle or tendon that was hurting yesterday was still hurting so I ended up briskly walking 3.4 miles. I hate not being able to run, but I don't want to injure myself further. So for now I guess it will have to be the MFP Walker's Club for me!:laugh: