Seeing Double: Twins and chins!

OK - my sister and I returned from a great weekend in Twinsburg, OH, but looking at some of the pictures is really motivating me to keep focused on losing the weight. Not only do we see double everywhere (over 2000 sets of twins) but my double (or more?) chin really pains me to see! I'll post the pics, just because I think the humiliation will be good for me! :tongue: First, I need to figure out how to attach a picture... stay tuned...

Replies

• Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    OK - my sister and I returned from a great weekend in Twinsburg, OH, but looking at some of the pictures is really motivating me to keep focused on losing the weight. Not only do we see double everywhere (over 2000 sets of twins) but my double (or more?) chin really pains me to see! I'll post the pics, just because I think the humiliation will be good for me! :tongue: First, I need to figure out how to attach a picture... stay tuned...
  • Glammy
    hey - someone else got it for me! Thanks! (how did you do that?)
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Twinsdayssidepic.jpg

there you go...

personally, i can't see anything terrible in the picture, just 2 lovely ladies in sunglasses

:glasses:
  • Glammy
    OK - I have another picture to show. I'm working on figuring out how to display so here goes...

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Glammys_pics/?action=view&current=MaryMarthaSyncSwim.jpg
  • Glammy
    So frustrating - I've read the help page and I'm adding the URL address, but it's "words, just words". :laugh:
  • Glammy
    Someone will get this to work for me and I'll have 5 pictures of the same thing... Sorry!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    OK - I have another picture to show. I'm working on figuring out how to display so here goes...

?action=view&current=MaryMarthaSyncSwim.jpg
  • lovely picture
  • Glammy
    OK - I'm trying another picture...

MaryMarthaSyncSwim.jpg

For the Twinsdays Parade, we were "Syncronized Swimmers". The theme for this years event was "All Star Sports" We had a routine and everything! :happy:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    They are good pictures. We always hate our own pictures. Enjoy them with your sister.