The People Have Talked Mike!!! We can't take it anymore!!!

Options
We are missing something!

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

cowbell.jpg

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    We are missing something!

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

cowbell.jpg
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh my God you are soooo funny. I went out on a date not too lo ago and we went to a comedy club downtown and before the comedians came out they played this clip. I laughed my *kitten* off.....:laugh:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Can I just say... I LOVE that skit!!!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    I LOVE that skit!! We have it saved on our computer and just randomly watch it every so often. Still getting huge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 's from it!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have a fever and the only cure is cowbell baby.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    such a classic!!! It doesn't get any better, Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell !!!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Never saw it before--but I'll be laughing all day now!

rofl3.gifrofl3.gifrofl3.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Never saw it before--but I'll be laughing all day now!

rofl3.gifrofl3.gifrofl3.gif

Did you see the entire skit??? I woke up thinking...DANG!!! I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSkRHXTKlw&amp;feature=related <~~~~~~ lookie!!! BAHHH!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    BABIES BABIES!!! When I'm through with you, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapas!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    BABIES BABIES!!! When I'm through with you, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapas!

BAHHHHH!!!!!

cowbell.jpg
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Best.
    Skit.
    Ever.......

The Christopher Walken skits are, by far, my favorites on SNL. Census Taker, The Continental, Cow Bell, Ship's Captain - all good stuff. That's for the laugh this morning......Mike :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    ooooooohhhh...ya....

there are a few...............others...........ummmmmm...........ya...........
    schwetty..................Ummmmmmm............

schweddysketch.jpg
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    ooooooohhhh...ya....

there are a few...............others...........ummmmmm...........ya...........
    schwetty..................Ummmmmmm............

schweddysketch.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NPR Christmas show!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man.....I've stopped watching cause i'm actually getting to where I fall asleep in the early skits! Gotta drink coffee late and make myself stay up again.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    HA the funny part is i have a hat that says "more cowbell" and last night a friend was asking what that was about and i showed her and she almost peed herself laughing.... i thought everyone knew the more cowbell skit LOL its like the funniest one ever :laugh:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can't decide who I love more, Christopher Walken or Will Farrell. Fabulous skit, babies! :wink:

Thanks for the laughs! Happy Friday :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can't decide who I love more, Christopher Walken or Will Farrell. Fabulous skit, babies! :wink:

I've got a fevah! And the only prescription....is more cowbell!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I've got a fevah! And the only prescription....is more cowbell!

That's a knee slapper!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Gotta love it! LOL :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Christopher Walken is THE MAN!

Even Chuck Norris bows down to Christopher Walken!

ChristopherWalken.jpg

Anyone see him in "True Romance"?? Great scene with him in there. We watch absolutely anything that he is in-"Suicide Kings" is another great one. Just an incredible actor!

Oh, and "Biloxi Blues'--he made that movie!

He even did that music video a few years back--Slim Shady or something--he looks soooooo funny dancing though!

christopher-walken-dancing-poster.jpg
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite SNL skits EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will Farrell looks like my mom's high school sweetheat in that skit!!!! Haha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    saturday-night-live-the-best-of-cheri-oteri-20060817112806949-000.jpg