I'm ADDICTED TO FOOD NETWORK <3

Options
RichGebs
RichGebs Posts: 345
I LOVE FOOD NETWORK!!! I cannot stop watching it. It's so funny because usually if someone watches a show like diners, drive-ins, and dives, people want to go eat that food or make a food like what they show. BUT me I absolutely love to watch it but i dot get that desire!! So I feel so happy and comfortable watching the food network 24/7 haha. What are your favorite shows on the FOOD NETWORK and what are your favorite recipes!!!???!?

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I am addicted to Kitchen Nightmare's :P and I guess MFP :)))
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    im addicted to mfp , food network and kitchen nightmares...lol
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the food network too!! I'm the same way, I don't really get the desire to eat it,or if I do I try to think of ways to make it healthy. Some of my favorite shows are Good Eats, Outrageous foods, Iron Chef, Diners,Drive-In and Dives,Ace of Cakes, Chef at Home....well lets just say I like most of them! There are a few I don't like as much, but its mainly because of the host.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I adore the Food Network (and the Cooking Channel too!) I like any of Guy's shows, including Triple D! I love Iron Chef, both Japan and America. My husband and I can just turn on one of those channels and leave it on all day. Favorite recipes is hard though because most of them look Delicious!!!

I don't really get the desire to eat when I'm watching it. Usually it's "Hey we'll have to try that or make that some time" but not "OMG I have to go eat something right NOW!" Which is good cuz he loves to cook so I'd be doomed!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I like the coking show but, not the reality/game crap shows. if TV higher ups stopped to think about it reality show have a short self life, like you can only show it one week at most then its obsolete.
    I do love watching the cooking channel and The Travel channel :)
  • RichGebs
    Options
    Yesss I love every show on there haha. And I am making a raspberry Easter cake for Easter that I saw on food network last night. Now I know it's not the healthiest but.... IT's EASTER!!! NO WAY I'll be staying on my diet for Easter. All holidays are a day to enjoy with family and friends
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i love Ace of Cakes and the Barefoot Contessa! i always watch it when i'm working out for some reason, haha...
  • TheNewStacie
    TheNewStacie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My husband makes fun of me because I'm constantly watching the Food Network or Cooking Chanel. I LOVE triple D, Best thing I ever ate, unique eats, anything that has the different foods. I especially love triple D because he's been to a few restaraunts here and it's great to get the word out about places around here!
  • RichGebs
    Options
    My husband makes fun of me because I'm constantly watching the Food Network or Cooking Chanel. I LOVE triple D, Best thing I ever ate, unique eats, anything that has the different foods. I especially love triple D because he's been to a few restaraunts here and it's great to get the word out about places around here!

Absolutely I agree triple D was just on and I watched it. It was in Clifton NJ about an hour from me and I absolutely love unique eats. I like making the foods they show healthier too and I make some myself.. And I'm only a 17 year old boy but I LOVE COOKING AND BAKING!!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love it too. My husband is a Triple D fan and I like Chopped, Triple D and Rest. Impossible. Really enjoy watching Chopped with my husband as he is an amazing cook ( yes, I know...I am very lucky)--but it's fun to see what he dreams up with the really outlanish ingredients the chefs are given to work with. Then we like to have a friendly bet between us on who we think will get Chopped. It's a fun channel. I find myself watching it more and more during the day while hubbie is at work as it also reminds me of him and makes me feel closer to him (strange huh?) O' well!