JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 15:

Options

Replies

• Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I just got this game and may have to see how I do. I didn't know there was a non stop shuffle. I was discouraged having to wait for the songs to load, but I did feel it in my butt and legs the next day.
  • orlandosgoddess21
    orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    May I join in? I'm restarting my fitness goals and I LOVE Just Dance 2. I got my bf to do Sway with me the other night and it was like he had bought me jewelry, I was so excited. Anyways, thank you for how to download firework as well. Can't believe it's free. I'm super excited to play it! :-)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    May I join in? I'm restarting my fitness goals and I LOVE Just Dance 2. I got my bf to do Sway with me the other night and it was like he had bought me jewelry, I was so excited. Anyways, thank you for how to download firework as well. Can't believe it's free. I'm super excited to play it! :-)

You are most welcome to join!

LouiseXXX
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    ok...can someone tell me the trick to the chest thump in firework!!! I must have some sort of malfunction b/c I can only get OK

I'm gonna get bruised soon :grumble: :laugh:

thanks, Pam
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Okay Here are my initial uncoordinated numbers

ALRIGHT = 5616
    FUNK SOUL BROTHER = 7512
    (And if you've downloaded it) FIREWORK= 5 900
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i've had strep throat all week & been unable to move :ohwell: BUT i'm feeling a little better today, so i'll give them a go & see how i do!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Finally getting better after sinus infection. I will give it a go this
    week.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    ok...can someone tell me the trick to the chest thump in firework!!! I must have some sort of malfunction b/c I can only get OK

I'm gonna get bruised soon :grumble: :laugh:

thanks, Pam

OK will someone tell me and Pam how this is done. :ohwell: I've stopped thumping my chest and just pretend - didn't seem to matter how hard I hit my chest or turned my wrist - all I get is OK also. When I get home tonight I'll post my highest numbers and have a look see if the majic trick has been posted.:wink:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Alright 8523

Don't have Funk Soul Brother or Firework on my Dance 2 program.:cry:
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    FREEE just dance 2 download avaialbe. Go to the store see the new song??? Here comes the hotstepper? Download it!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing. Just downloaded the new song. Thanks iarookie:drinker: Since it's now sitting in the line up right after firework - I'll try it after my workout. Here are my high scores on the 3 songs so far -

Alright - 10902 - love this one
    Skank - 9542 - good workout
    Firework - 9430 - think if I can get the chest pound down I could get in the 10,000 range.
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    i've had strep throat all week & been unable to move :ohwell: BUT i'm feeling a little better today, so i'll give them a go & see how i do!!

that's terrible!!!! :grumble:
    feel better so you can tell me the trick on getting the chest thump right on firework :tongue:

thanks, Pam
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Yportia,

thanks for your input...I guess we'll both have to keep trying :grumble:

:flowerforyou:

Pam
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Alright = 10493
    Funk Soul Brother =9696
    Firework = 9791

I have to practice some more!

There's another free song available to download. Its called Here Comes the Hotstepper. Its a silly dance but its free just for a few days so if you want it, download it soon.
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that someone else posted about the new song, sorry :smile:
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    I just noticed that someone else posted about the new song, sorry

Can't hurt to post again :bigsmile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

feel better so you can tell me the trick on getting the chest thump right on firework :tongue:

thanks, Pam

Thanks! I feel much better now!! I wish I could help out w/ the chest thump... But I only had 30 mins of wii action this week (& I think I only did firework twice)... I didn't get perfects, only goods... I just hit the remote against my chest (fist up, wii remote facing

down)... I hope that helped, lol!!

My scores this week:

Firework- 10136
    Funk Soul Brother- 10759
    Alright- 10619
  • pjfmaui73
    Options

thanks, Pam

Thanks! I feel much better now!! I wish I could help out w/ the chest thump... But I only had 30 mins of wii action this week (& I think I only did firework twice)... I didn't get perfects, only goods... I just hit the remote against my chest (fist up, wii remote facing

down)... I hope that helped, lol!!

My scores this week:

Firework- 10136
    Funk Soul Brother- 10759
    Alright- 10619

Thanks hun!!! don't know if I'll get to do it tomorrow but I'll have to out my scores. I did get to do them 2 days, just couldn't get any better than ok...LOL :mad:

:flowerforyou:

Pam
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Alright 8523

Don't have Funk Soul Brother or Firework on my Dance 2 program.:cry:

Funk Soul Brother should come straight after Alright. Firework is a free download, available from the store. I've put instructions how to download it previously. There's also another to download for free - Here comes the Hotstepper. It's only available for a few day though!

LouiseXXXX
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Loved these songs :love: Hoppy Easter Everyone!!!!:tongue:

ALRIGHT = 11278
    FUNK SOUL BROTHER= 10896
    FIREWORK= 10103