Weekend Challenge!! 8/11/08

Options
Hey MFP!!! It's friday and time for the dreaded weekend yummy's and tasty's that halt our progress.

My goal is to definitely weigh less on monday than I do today. It has been a bad food week for me and the scale has not been my friend!
My plan of attack:

Increase my water intake...haven't been good with that this week

I did 4.5 miles today.:happy: I know I am eating a big dinner tonight with friends at an Olympic party....so eat light and filling foods today

Can't decide if I'll exercise tomorrow or not. :indifferent:

Body Pump and 3miles sunday.:tongue:

EAT well and light this weekend.....NO BLUE CHEESE dressing!!:happy: :frown:

I need some friends to help me through the weekend......I reached a big goal for me before my vacation and I gained some weight and really having a hard time taking it off!!
Who is with me?????

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP!!! It's friday and time for the dreaded weekend yummy's and tasty's that halt our progress.

My goal is to definitely weigh less on monday than I do today. It has been a bad food week for me and the scale has not been my friend!
    My plan of attack:

Increase my water intake...haven't been good with that this week

I did 4.5 miles today.:happy: I know I am eating a big dinner tonight with friends at an Olympic party....so eat light and filling foods today

Can't decide if I'll exercise tomorrow or not. :indifferent:

Body Pump and 3miles sunday.:tongue:

EAT well and light this weekend.....NO BLUE CHEESE dressing!!:happy: :frown:

I need some friends to help me through the weekend......I reached a big goal for me before my vacation and I gained some weight and really having a hard time taking it off!!
    Who is with me?????
  • intricatelyme
    Options
    Your plan sounds good ( I accidentally posted twice..opps!)
  • intricatelyme
    Options
    There is nothing to it, but to do it. I wish you the best of luck, well I guess you wont need luck, because you'll succeed.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Thanks for posting this challenge...

My goals for the weekend are to exercise, eat healthy, drink lots of water, and limit alcoholic beverages.

Today I walked 4.25 miles and now have a blister on my foot (shoes weren't laced properly). I am supposed to play tennis tomorrow morning, but my blister may not let me... so it will be stationary bike if no tennis. Sunday will be Shred dvd + walking (or stationary bike).

Have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    im going for a little basketball for atleast an hour on sunday with hubby
    make sure i stay on track with my calories no junk food for me
    i hope to definately weigh less by monday
    woo hoo!:laugh:
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm going out, so I planned out the cals I'm going to have...so goal 1...stick to that plan!

2. Make sure my hubby grills my meat for the week on Saturday (helps me to have what I really need to for healthy lunches.
    3. Get to the grocery store on Saturday (also helps with making sure I eat right all next week.
    4 I don't normally go to the gym on the weekends, but I think I'll try to get in a walk both Saturday and Sunday...nothing huge, just to get out and do something.
    5. Drink plenty of water.
    6. Goal...to weigh as much, if not less, on Monday as I do now...(no backsliding)
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do a work out on Saturday and Sunday. Notice I said my goal.........:laugh:

I have 800+ calories left for dinner tonight so I think I will splurge and make tonight a cheat day!:drinker: