Need a Feel good ?

Options
Next time your at the gym go over to the free weights and pick up the amount of weight you have lost to this point. Walk around with that extra weight. Feel what 25 lbs does to your walking. I go up the stairs with that weight and wonder how I did it in the past.
JIM

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Clever suggestion. Thank you.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Great IDEA!! <3 it!
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Great post! I can't even lift what I've lost so far...
  • SonneundMond
    Options
    Thats an awesome idea :)
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    excellent idea.
    I remember being amazed when I lost a lot of weight (quite a few years ago now) that I'd lost the weight of a very heavy accordion that I was learning to play at the time. I could hardly lift the bloody thing - it was amazing to think I'd been carrying the equivalent around. :noway:
  • misrical
    misrical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    makes ya realize what a stress you put on your knees with all the extra weight.
  • EarthGirlCanada
    EarthGirlCanada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have thought about that too but I equate what I have lost to three 10-lb bags of potatoes or 30 lbs of butter. Ewwww.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    i do this when i but tons of grocery and have to lug it up stairs i think my goodness know wonder my butt was tired all the time:laugh:
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I thought about this the other day while carrying a 40 pound sack of dog food and thinking wow I have almost lost this much weight. Thia is HEAVY!