Cooking calorie question

Options
Sonofabiscuit2
Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
I boiled my turkey brats in shiner bock, should I count the calories from the beer? do you count butter if you cook with it? Do you think it matters?

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I count everything that I add to my food.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    As much as I dislike your answer I accept it and added the calories to my diary. Thanks. :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I boiled my turkey brats in shiner bock, should I count the calories from the beer? do you count butter if you cook with it? Do you think it matters?

I had to reply to ask WHAT on earth this means - turkey brats, shiner bock?? Please help me out!
    To answer your general question, yes! Sadly, cooking doesn't take away the cals from butter, oil, beer etc :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I had to reply to ask WHAT on earth this means - turkey brats, shiner bock?? Please help me out!
    To answer your general question, yes! Sadly, cooking doesn't take away the cals from butter, oil, beer etc :)

Turkey brats = sausages
    Shiner bock = beer
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options

Turkey brats = sausages
    Shiner bock = beer
    Thanks Heather
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am well known for my English to English translations. :smile: