WOW!! (Polar F-11)

MFS27
MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
Ya-hooo! I got my Blue Glow Polar F-11 yesterday :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm a total gadget girl - so this is right up my alley. It took me a long time to decide which HRM to go with. I was looking into everything from Garmin to Timex, and settled on this model for various reasons.

Anyways, this model has a fitness test (you lay down and relax for 5 minutes, and it tests your resting HR), I did that this morning and it said I was "elite" (*spitting out coffee*) - whoa baby. Ok, I don't feel elite (or look elite), but ok - I can live with that :wink: I love how you can take the fit test again over time, then graph your improvement.

I've programmed my exercise program, and used it this morning when I swam (gave me total 530 calories burned compared to 440 from MFP database). It was kind of addicting - I kept trying to snatch glances of my HR while swimming (not very graceful :laugh: ).

It's true what they say - once you go Polar, you never go back! :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• MFS27
    Ya-hooo! I got my Blue Glow Polar F-11 yesterday :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm a total gadget girl - so this is right up my alley. It took me a long time to decide which HRM to go with. I was looking into everything from Garmin to Timex, and settled on this model for various reasons.

Anyways, this model has a fitness test (you lay down and relax for 5 minutes, and it tests your resting HR), I did that this morning and it said I was "elite" (*spitting out coffee*) - whoa baby. Ok, I don't feel elite (or look elite), but ok - I can live with that :wink: I love how you can take the fit test again over time, then graph your improvement.

I've programmed my exercise program, and used it this morning when I swam (gave me total 530 calories burned compared to 440 from MFP database). It was kind of addicting - I kept trying to snatch glances of my HR while swimming (not very graceful :laugh: ).

It's true what they say - once you go Polar, you never go back! :laugh: :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    That is so cool!!! Enjoy your new toy you elitely fit person you!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Woohoo...how exciting!!! I spent a good amount of time on their site just this morning. I am thinking about getting the F6 in either the pink coral or black diamond for my birthday. Even more excited after playing around on the site. Have fun and very cool to be elite!!! :drinker:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I have the f6 and LOVE it....but maybe I need the f11!!!! Christmas is right around the corner!!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    I have F11 for the past month- and it's love from the first site! :love: It is exactly what I was missing all those years: A personal trainer that watches me without any distractions whenever I want it to. It quetly tells me when I am being lazy to pick it up! It is not in my face and is not annoyng. It even compliments me with higher %fat loss per my exersise when I am being good.
    Wow, that sounds like a love letter to my F11:blushing:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Thanks for the info. I like my gadgets too (think I got it from my dad the engineer) and you must say gadgets with a french accent, it sounds nicer.

Anyway, I have been thinking of getting the f-11 and now I must go. One more source to look at then purchase time, but I am glad to see users are loving their polars.
  • MFS27
    That is so cool!!! Enjoy your new toy you elitely fit person you!!!

:blushing: Awww...thanks!