Who wants to do Yoga Booty Ballet with me ?

Options
Hi everyone! I am about to begin a new beachbody program called, Yoga Booty Ballet Ab and Butt Makeover (I am going to do this on top of my P90x program). I was looking for a program that my mom and I could do together, one that was more for beginners, but that someone a little more advanced would enjoy too, that is why I chose this program. :smile:

I want to start by the end of the month, so if anyone wants to join me just let me know and I will send you more information on the program that we will be using! I cant wait to see the results that I will get from this and I hope that you will want to join in with me. It will be like a support group for the program!! :happy:

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. What is yoga booty ballet? Is it a dvd? Hope its available in Australia.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am interested enough to see if my library has it. I have decided to just rent dvds for now, since I didn't like the last one I paid for.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh that sounds hilarious, I think I'll have to look into this!
    I'm in Australia too, lets see if we can find it here!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :sad: Sorry ladies, the program is only available to those in the USA and Canada... It really sucks because I have had A LOT of people interested in the program but they are overseas and for some reason beachbody doesnt sell out of the country yet (go figure). Sorry again....:sad:

I will let you know in the future if anything changes, but as of now...it is just for residents of the USA and Canada...:frown:
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Overseas people- try looking on Amazon or Ebay I am sure you can get someone to ship it to you.