Lost 1 foot of flab!!

wdwghettogirl
wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I gave up my scale and measuring tape for Lent, and today was the end of it. So onto the scale I went... down 8.8 pounds! A disappointment at first after 40 days, but after calculating it out, it's a totally healthy weight loss of just under 1.5 lbs/week (1.47 or something like that). So I'm much happier knowing that! Onto the measuring... 12.25 total inches lost from all over!! (4.5 of which came off my waist!!) I've lost over a FOOT of fat from my body!! Kinda gross if you really think about it, but I was pretty impressed by that!! Just thought I'd share. :)

Replies

• Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    way to go!!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    That is awesome. Good Job!
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Awesome! I bet it's a big noticeable change! 4.5 off the waist that's amazing!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    That's great! Be proud of the accomplishment :) It's so important to track measurements as well as weight.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    That is Really Great!!!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Wow! You are a awesome for firstly sticking to lent, and secondly for rockin the fat/inch loss!!

So what are your plans now? To weigh every 40 days?? Or back to more regular??

:flowerforyou:
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    I'm impressed too. Great job!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Wow! You are a awesome for firstly sticking to lent, and secondly for rockin the fat/inch loss!!

So what are your plans now? To weigh every 40 days?? Or back to more regular??

:flowerforyou:

Probably once a month. I like to see big changes, the little ones frustrate me. :) Next weigh in will prob be mid/end May or so. I just ordered Insanity, so I think I'll weigh/measure before I start then wait until my 60 days are up to do it again. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!