First two NSV in one day!

Options
1) I tried on a pair of scrub pants today (i wear scrubs at work) that have always been too tight on me and they totally fit today! success!!

2) i successfully ran 30 straight minutes today, doing Day3, Week 6 of Couch-to-5k...i failed epically on the 20 minute straight run last week, so this was a huge victory! i felt so proud when i finished...i'm actually starting to get excited for this 5k in may!

Replies

• JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ok so Ive seen NSV everyone on mfp.... what does it mean?
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Both are awesome. Keep up the great work!!
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    ok so Ive seen NSV everyone on mfp.... what does it mean?

NSV- Non-Scale Victory!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Especially on the running...any tips for a newbie runner (I can run about 3-4 minute intervals at a time, that's it, after 2 months of training)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    The running is no joke! WAY TO GO! I'm super impressed.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    That's awesome! Especially on the running...any tips for a newbie runner (I can run about 3-4 minute intervals at a time, that's it, after 2 months of training)

If you're interested in the couch-to-5k running program, that's what i've been using...starts you with walking/running intervals and slowly builds you up to just running...here's the website i used...
    http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    congrats!! that's amazing!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!