Best time to weigh yourself?

Options
When is the best time to weigh yourself? Or does it matter?

Replies

• e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    just be consistent, weigh at the same time of the day each time you weigh...but i do a morning weigh in, right after i wake up and am nice and fasted :)
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i do it every Monday morning right after i use the restroom after getting up for the day! Then I will eat breakfast! Just be consistent in your routine for weighing!
  • brooke_g0501
    brooke_g0501 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me too. First thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom. I was doing it daily, but I've switched to every other day or every 3 days, so I'll see more of a difference!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    1st thing in the am before eating anything.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week 1st thing in the morning, naked.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after the washroom. I only count the weight once a week though. And consistency is key.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Immediately after waking, after you've used the bathroom and naked (if you have the privacy). :) Unfortunately, I can't follow that last part because I weigh in with the Wii Fit in the middle of my living room and I have 2 small boys in the house that I don't want to scar for life... lol
  • dogluvr73
    dogluvr73 Posts: 17
    Options
    Lmao yea even tho I have girls and we all have the same parts and its up to me the mom to teach them body things they hate when I only have a towell on lol but its ok for them KIDS lol... Yea I have stopped weighing daily.. I dont think the weather is going to be as nice as I want it this week to go out walking so I need to go on my treadmill I wish I had it upstairs.. My husband works mindnights so he sleeps during the day and i have a 4month old puppy that has such severe seperation aniexty if he cant see me I have to play musical dogs when I work out, my 2 adult dogs tolerate him but not to the point that I can let them run together without the baby getting hurt..

Also has anyone had any good results with weight loss help taking Fish Oil supplements?