What would YOU be doing?

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a display of my utter nerdiness, I would love to be in a library all by myself.

That sounds like heaven
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    In New Zealand hiking on the Coromandel Peninsular. The nearest thing to paradise I've found.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm currently at work, so anything but this/anywhere but here. Maybe putting in an extra long work out, massage and then whack some foam in my back yard (archery practice). I would be fishing, but we've had way too much rain lately and all local waters are near flood stage.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm too many choices. My default answer would be on a boat with a fishing pole, 12 pack of beer and a cigar....... a certain deck hand would be nice too!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    would llove to be just snuggling with my guy, he lives in another state

Same, mine lives in another country :(
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in Disney World with my daughter right now

Would love to be on a week long vacation there with my daughter and wife as well. Or anywhere on vacation just away from work with no worries.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    on a plane over the the pond....for endless possibilities
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Rather be riding my new bike.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd be talking to a Financial Advisor about what to do with my Powerball winnings. :bigsmile:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    id love to be backpacking with my best friend, my husband.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    if i could be doing ANYTHING right now... it would be re-doing this previous weekend. i would NOT have had those last two shots of tequila which let to some seriously wild crazy and ridiculous drunk sex, which has now resulted in extreme upper arm pain today making it difficult to even raise my arms more then a few inches. while the sex was amazing... i would have went just a lil bit lighter on the wall, bed, ceiling, floor, anything that i can find to keep my balance grabbing!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I'd rather be someplace where there isn't snow on the ground in mid-April.

My trailer at Ipperwash beach, where all the food comes off the barbie, you smell like campfire smoke constantly and you can walk for 2 hours beside Lake Huron.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Since sex is banned from the list... I'd have to say sitting on the beach! Massage sounds nice too!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to go to one of those immersion schools and learn a new language...preferably in Italy or Spain.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be fishing for bass while drinking a cold one.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    if i could be doing ANYTHING right now... it would be re-doing this previous weekend. i would NOT have had those last two shots of tequila which let to some seriously wild crazy and ridiculous drunk sex, which has now resulted in extreme upper arm pain today making it difficult to even raise my arms more then a few inches. while the sex was amazing... i would have went just a lil bit lighter on the wall, bed, ceiling, floor, anything that i can find to keep my balance grabbing!

when i was reading this, i started to sneeze.. why? b/c i'm allergic to bullsh*t!!

i'll call your bluff!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    I'd rather be fishing for bass while drinking a cold one.

No wonder we are friends.....
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

Next time i'll take it a bit easier.... probably not!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

when i was reading this, i started to sneeze.. why? b/c i'm allergic to bullsh*t!!

i'll call your bluff!!!
    DEF not bluffing. trust and believe i wish i were!! my arms are in sum serious pain today. first time drinking tequila in a while. i would have LOVED to say on a beach, or with my friends... but i would def do saturday over!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

Next time i'll take it a bit easier.... probably not!
    ohhh that was youuu!!!! i woke up and couldnt remember who it was i was just that drunk!! totally kidding.. ha.