Hobbies!

Options
13»

Replies

• Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Cross stitching. I just finished a piece for my cousin. I usually give them as gifts to special people, and each one takes about a year.

Am I the only one???

(If someone else said this, sorry, I missed it.)
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Coursing/racing my dogs, showing my dogs, doing obedience with my dogs(sorry, my life basically revolves around my dogs)

Hiking(with my dogs LOL), writing, taking photos(mostly of my dogs LOL)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Nerd Alert!! I collect GI Joes.

Ted

So do I! Only mine are real.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I like to do gravestone rubbings and take pictures of cemeterys.I havent been able to in awhile but as soon as I find some cool cemeterys around here I plan to start up again.
    I also love to read

I do volunteer photography in cemeteries, plus, I belong to a group that searches out, marks and reports derelict pioneer cemeteries in the backwoods of Arizona. I used to do rubbings when I lived up in Colorado - they had great tombstones that were super-old - here in Arizona, the tombstones aren't very old...and the really old ones are rotted wooden crosses, if there is one at all.

I also enjoy reading, 4 wheeling, geocaching, geneology research, and anything that has to do with history in areas that I live. :)
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, I love my hobbies! :happy:

I like to brew beer and mead (and drink it!! :tongue: lol ), build scale plastic models (airplanes and cars mostly), I like target handgun shooting and I also am into flight simulators on the PC.

The models have been on the back-burner for a while because I moved and had no where to build for a while, but now I am starting to slowly get back into it.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also study Astrology and Tarot
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
    Nerd Alert!! I collect GI Joes.

Ted

So do I! Only mine are real.

haha that really made me laugh
  • FatBastard6135
    Options
    *******************************************************************************
    *********************** NERD / GEEK ALERT *******************************

This is not a test, but an actual alert of geekiness and nerdy type activities, where possible wedgies & blue swirly lay ahead .. I enjoy electronics, robotics, video game, and long walks on the beach (whoops personal ad mode there)

That is all .. :tongue:

*********************** NERD / GEEK ALERT *******************************
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I enjoy smacking people with foam swords! xD

It's really great, and fairly good exercise!!

I am SO taking this one up. haha.

I have so many hobbies!! My favorite is probably playing the piano and guitar.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Cross stitching. I just finished a piece for my cousin. I usually give them as gifts to special people, and each one takes about a year.

Am I the only one???

(If someone else said this, sorry, I missed it.)

I have done some cross-stitching. I like doing it, but don't have time. Literally, I started a 5x7 one when we got married in 1997, and finished it when we bought our first home in 2008. Pathetic.