friends in my situation! college students and athletes :)

Options
I have been strong for a little over a month.. and all of a sudden i've lost all self-discipline, worries of portion control, and have gained about 4 pounds back. i need to get back on track! i am a busy 21 year old college student that holds down a job while in school and leads the life of a person used to being a 6 day a week athlete.. which i am not anymore but some days want to eat like one. add me if this sounds similar to you and you want a like minded friend :)

Replies

• haikela7
    haikela7 Posts: 2
    Options
    YES! I'm a college student too and I've always played sports so I never had to schedule in workouts. Practices were mandatory. Now, I still play but not as competitively and I feel like I have no self-discipline. Look forward to supporting each other!?

Hope
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    I'm 19 and in college. Working off the freshman 26. Haha. I know how you feel!
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm a college student too and I've always played sports so I never had to schedule in workouts. Practices were mandatory. Now, I still play but not as competitively and I feel like I have no self-discipline. Look forward to supporting each other!?

Hope

Yah... scheduling workouts is the weirdest thing. like if i don't want to work out, i don't HAVE to.. and when i come home i can't eat 2000 calories anymore lol
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 21 year old college student, about to graduate and go to grad school. I'm trying to lose the weight I gained in college. I work out about 5-6 days a week mixing cardio and weight training. Take it one day at a time and you can do it!
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 21 year old college student, about to graduate and go to grad school. I'm trying to lose the weight I gained in college. I work out about 5-6 days a week mixing cardio and weight training. Take it one day at a time and you can do it!

that's exactly the workout i should be doing haha :) will def add!
  • Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    Options
    I haven't ever done hardcore sports, but in HS i was always taking dance classes, and now that i am in college i have slipped. I am trying to add in cardio, and maybe once i don't feel so chunky i will sign up for some classes again! I am 18 and a college freshman btw (:

Super busy with finals, makes me want to eat tons of fast food and carbs and fat. And to spend any spare moment i have being lazy.lol

Any of you guys can feel free to add me!