my before pictures

MrsEvers2Be
MrsEvers2Be Posts: 11
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
This is my journey... this is pretty much where it starts and I thought this might be benificial and motiviational to me... So I have decided to post pics of me currently. since starting my journey I have lost 10 lbs. Searching for help I found this site... I joined and have been on it hours today... (should have been out walking or doing homework BUT... this was much needed motivation). These pics were taken right after I weighed in at 224.8lbs at 10:30 pm on this sunday night. (April 16, 2011)

I had a previous post of this and I have successfully figured it out... thanks to all who helped me and gave me tips. lol.

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage.jpg

IMG_20110416_2239531.jpg

feel free to give me tips on how to loose my problem areas( all of me)

Replies

• You and I look like we have the same body issues. Hold it all right in the middle. I do too. Today is my first day on this site and following the counter. Good luck to you and congrats on your 10lbs lost! That's awesome!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Just keep eating clean...count every calorie, and workout all you can. You can't spot lose fat....so just take off the pounds 1 at a time were it comes off...

2639362.png
  • adristory
    adristory Posts: 42 Member
    I should do something like that...if only for myself. It takes courage to post them up, but I bet it is very positive in the long run.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    My tip is to not worry about "problem areas" when you start out. Just start exercising. Lose from everywhere and worry about toning later. Also, don't cut ANY specific item out of your food intake. Just learn to control yourself and eat in moderation. Cutting specific foods out only makes you want it more and makes losing harder. ---->my opinion :smile:
  • adristory
    Wow kd24p! Have you lost 104 since December ?
  • adristory
    Ok I read your awesome blog k224p. Great job!
This discussion has been closed.