What do i do??

Options
My net calories for the day is only at 750 and what ive eaten is only 1180.
It's 10:30 pm right now, and I am STILL full from my late lunch. Uhhhghghgg.

I feel sick and full, and I've already exercised twice since I've eaten.

I don't think I'll be in bed until midnight.

Should I feed my calories with liquids? lol

HELP!

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    One day won't make a difference. If you're absolutely not hungry, don't worry about it. Just make sure it doesn't happen often and try to work in your exercise calories earlier in the day from now on.
  • SmarteeC
    SmarteeC Posts: 12
    Options
    I hope someone else answer's this question because I am having the same problem!! I have to be up at 9:00 in the morning but I'm still up now! I just worked out and drank some herbal tea so you should try that to unwind;-)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Have a glass of milk.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Today was an off day. lol I usually do all my exercises in the morning, but I procrastinated on my JM30DS and I thought walking my pups would help settle my stomach.

I had a burger for lunch, and I guess It's still stuck with me. :x
  • Zombriana
    Options
    Chocolate miilllkkk? C:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I loooove warm drinks, like warm tea - it helps break down the food that is already in my stomach. They always say not to drink cold water during exercising because your body has to work to heat it up.

Well, right along with that fact, drink warm tea with the food you eat it will help break it down faster (if needed). I wish you the best of luck! Normally when it's late and I need some quick calories I eat peanuts. They are full of calories, but still really good for you!
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Along the same lines- how about a smoothy? it's easier to get down than solids.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    Don't sweat it today. It's seriously only one day and if you're full, you don't want to push your body. Just drink some hot tea and go to bed :)

$.02
  • Zombriana
    Options
    Thank guys. I'm going with a cup of decaff since I need to take my miralax anyway.

Night everyone! <3