OT: Big Brother 10

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Soooooooooo.....what do you all think so far???

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Soooooooooo.....what do you all think so far???
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    LOVE Big Brother!!

My favorites are Keesha, Memphis, and Renny. I hope Renny wins! I think Libra is a mess and hope she goes next....

How about you?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I had to turn it off last night, I stopped dvr'ing it. It's so cheesey now. It used to have some good gameplay, but this season is all just people backstabbin and talking behind their backs and yelling at each other. I watched up until now to see if maybe once the few crybabies left that it would settle, but it seems they are all like that. The DR. was SOOOO much better then these punks.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm always forgetting to watch it.
    I agree w/ Mista (Banks)... it's just not the same.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I like Renny and Ollie and Dan....and I am ok with Keesha and Memphis. I was SO happy to see Jessie go home. I liked Libra at first but she is getting on my nerves now. And unfortunately with Ollie...he is attached to April now, who I cannot stand!! And I liked Jerry at first but he is wayyyyyy too know-it-all now and get's in everyones face. Man, that would BUG me!

Unfortunately, I think with Michelle winning HOH, she will probably put up Dan and maybe Memphis......hmm not sure. Her winning was the WORST thing that could have happened!!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I was SO happy to see Jessie go home.

Me too!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Me too!

Me three!!!

It must have been his big back, such a BIG target (eye roll)
    He annoyed me so much I almost had to eat stuff to deal :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Me too!

Me three!!!

I know....I couldn't wait for that know-it-all smirk to be wiped off his face!!! :grumble: :laugh: :wink:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Me too!

Me three!!!

I know....I couldn't wait for that know-it-all smirk to be wiped off his face!!! :grumble: :laugh: :wink:

lol yeah well it was GONE last night talking to Julie...haha....mostly anyway....
    Although when she asked him if he was *Arrogant* did you see all the audiance members laughing/smiling when he said, "My name and arrogance shouldn't be in the same sentence."

HA!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    i boycott that show because of the shat head who made the comment about kids w/ autism...I know I know...but I still can't bear to watch it....gets my blood boiling thinking about it.:explode: ....soooo but you all enjoy! lol
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Drama, drama drama........LOVE IT!!! I'm so so glad Jesse is gone, next hopefully is April, I think she let HOH get to her head just a bit too much! I think Michelle should put April up, since she shouldn't even have put Jesse up by rights. And probably Dan'll go up too, since he was swing vote!