summer fun

Options
samrockrocks
samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
I was hoping you would all share some ideas with me! I'm babysitting my 5 year old girl and 8 year old boy cousins this summer and I'm starting to work on fun things we can do together. My aunt doesn't want me driving them around sooo anything related is out- bummer, I know. I have a few things already planned like the usual.. baking, coloring, fort building, swimming (they have a pool), go on a picnic, ride bikes to the park, maybe grow a flower... they always want to play tag and hide and go seek but that's really hard to do (or have fun) with only 3 people!

any other ideas would be appreciated!

Replies

• lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Water balloon fight!! So fun on a hot summer day!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I agree! Water balloon fights are the best. I'm 23 and I still have them yearly. LOL!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Will she let you take the on the bus? If there is a children's museum you could take them to?
    Water gun fights, a treasure hunt is fun.

2639362.png
  • samrockrocks
    Options
    Will she let you take the on the bus? If there is a children's museum you could take them to?
    Water gun fights, a treasure hunt is fun.

i don't live somewhere with a good public transportation system, so no. plus there isn't a stop close to her house. the closest museum is in the city which is 2 hours away.
  • samrockrocks
    Options
    any other ideas?? i found out that i'll be able to drive them SUPER short distances.. such as to the library about 2 miles away.