girls nite out!!

Options
Okay, so I finally am getting out of the house (no kid)!! So excited but worried about blowing it. It is so hard for me to stay on track when out having a good time--I always tell myself I deserve to have whatever I want--drinks, dessert, creamy buttery salty dinner-mmmmmmm. Problem is I didn't do so well yesterday either. I need summertime festivities to end so I can get on track! I packed a healthy lunch yesterday but plans fell through so I had ice cream. No willpower!!! I've done well so far today--maybe I should cheat AGAIN tonite and start fresh tomorrow!! what would you all do?:drinker:

Replies

• Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I finally am getting out of the house (no kid)!! So excited but worried about blowing it. It is so hard for me to stay on track when out having a good time--I always tell myself I deserve to have whatever I want--drinks, dessert, creamy buttery salty dinner-mmmmmmm. Problem is I didn't do so well yesterday either. I need summertime festivities to end so I can get on track! I packed a healthy lunch yesterday but plans fell through so I had ice cream. No willpower!!! I've done well so far today--maybe I should cheat AGAIN tonite and start fresh tomorrow!! what would you all do?:drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    when i have girls nite (either tonite or tomorrow nite) i watch my cals for the day, make sure i get in some exercise for extra cals, and then i go out and have a good time. then the next day i pick back up where i know i'm suppose to be. the only problem is ALOT of my girls nites don't end til 4 or 5a, then we go for breakfast so i've screwed two days instead of one...

Good Luck and Have Fun! :drinker:
  • scottc
    scottc Posts: 72
    Options
    Eat healthy tonight and burn some calories. You can make up for what you've done. Don't feel like you have to continue the bad eating just because you've started. Good luck!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    When I have my "girls night out" I dont think about calories I have FUN.

We have a CBN 3-4x a year (stands for Crazy Biotches Night lol). USUALLY we go out to dinner, then go out on the town and DANCE the night away.

If you're like me, you don't get "out" much so ENJOY! LOL
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks--nice to know I'm not alone. So many success stories out here and I want to be one too! It doesn't happen often so I will enjoy myself! Guess I needed permission! LOL:laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Yes enjoy yourself.. I just found out that we are going to Applebees and my girl is the Manager there, so free food and a drink.. It's goin to be so hard not to resist.. So tomorrow I'll be at the gym... all day if need be!

Have a great time with your friends! Laugh, Cry, Hug.... you know! lol