• pingting11
    pingting11 Posts: 16
    What did you do to lose?
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    1 month! pics on my profile!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Technically 4 months, I lost 5lbs the first 2 months I was on this site and quit for a couple of weeks. Then the past 7 weeks I have lost 25lbs.
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    It took me 3 months to lose 30 lbs. I used Weight Watchers in the beginning, I'm still a member right now but I'm not really using their site for tracking, just the community portion of it. Although last year I was tracking with their Points system. As of about a month ago, I tried MFP and have been doing calorie counting instead.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    From April 1, 2010 to September 10, 2010 I lost 30lbs. Worked my butt off to do it too. :)
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    It took me just under 4 months to lose 30 pounds. The whole time was with MFP and I started to excercise on about day 17.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    I've lost 24lbs in a little over 2 months.

weight loss differs from person to person...depending on lots of different reasons. My weight vs. your weight could play a huge role in how fast/slow you lose weight.
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    I've lost 20 pounds in about 3 months. But I think the next 10 will be harder, so I'm giving myself 2 months to get there.
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Just lost about 30 lbs as of now, and it's taken me from Jan 20, 2011 till like 2 days ago, so what is that 3.5 months right? I have a long way to go. And I plateaued for almost the entire month of April.
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    I lost my 30 in just under 2 months, but I have a lot to lose. I am on day 130 and am at 50lbs total. :bigsmile:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    I'm 8lbs away from losing 30lbs and it's taken me just a bit over 4 months. I'm also short and has 'little' to lose...so I'm losing on average (if I'm lucky) 5lbs a month.

Really need to change things up though...but I heard losing 1 lb a week is healthy for my size...so...
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    About 2 months:)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!