Belly Fat!

lynned83
lynned83 Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi All,

I was just wondering what exercises are best for losing belly fat. I'm losing weight everywhere, but on my stomach. I'm always reading contrasting articles about the best way to go about this, and was wondering if anyone here could give me advice on what worked for them.....

Thanks!
xxx

Replies

• 9lbstogo
    9lbstogo Posts: 5
    My belly was my problem area too - I store/carry all of my weight there. I hired a personal trainer who go me doing HIIT interval training which really helped. I don't think you can really spot reduce but by increasing the intensity of your workouts, doing lots of core work (not just crunches) and trying to reduce processed sugar and cutting white carbs I was able to significantly reduce my 'fat belly' LOL

Check out www.intervaltraining.net

My trainer told me that where ever you carry the most weight, that will be the last place you'll see results and this proved to be true. Stick wit it though as it will eventually go down. Also measure your tummy to monitor progress.

I manged to lose 10lbs of fat and reduce my belly from 34 - 31inches but it took me about 5 months.

You can do it
  • lynned83
    lynned83 Posts: 4
    Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely check out the interval training. I suppose the best tools are just persistence and patience! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.