Is it the sugar????

Options
So I didn't pay much attention to my sugar intake until today!!! I noticed a real change in my weight loss since the beginning of March (slowed right down and although I have not gained I feel so heavy) and couldn't understand why. I never go over on my sodium so decided to change it to sugar and was shocked to see how I have been over since 1st March! Could it be the sugar that has slowed me down?

Any help would be appreciated ^^

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    i always try and watch sugar but fat content is the main thing i watch 4:smile:
  • spaniel
    spaniel Posts: 468
    Options
    It might be the sugar or you may have hit a plateau and need to change things up a bit. Most of the ladies on my other thread say monitoring sugar is sometimes the key. Congrats on the weight loss so far - you can be very proud of that!!
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    For me sugar is imprtant; I notice that if I've had things with sugar in the next day my weight is up. Always.

That said, I do have maple syrup with lemon juice very morning and it uses all my sugar 'allowance', but then dont have any other sugar in the day. Wheat is just the same.