Turbo Fire

Options
For the people that have this DVD do you like it and have you gotten results from it?

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hi, so far i do like them and I am noticing some results however I am doing both Inanity and Turbo as a hybrid
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Leslie is awesome. It's a great way to get a workout in on a rainy day or when you don't feel like working out like a crazy person. I have just about all of them and I love them.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I absolutely love Turbo FIre. I've had it since it came out and I've been doing it ever since. It's a great program with awesome music. It's very high intense so my heart rate is high through the whole workout so it has really helped me to push myself and not stop when I "think" I'm tired. It's so much fun and it doesn't even feel like I'm working out!
  • Loribell23
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week of Turbo Fire and I am already seeing results. I've lost 4 pounds since starting it and will measure myself next week to see my 1 month inches lost- I have a feeling I have lost inches for sure since my clothes are getting big! I'm noticing the most difference in my core. I feel stronger and more fit in just 3 weeks. I am really having fun with the workouts and the music is awesome. Chalene Johnson is so motivating and encouraging too! Turbo Fire is the best investment I have made in a very long time- I'm investing in my health! I love it! If you end up purchasing the program, you wont regret it. :smile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of inches the first month. I think it was like 9.5 inches all over...it's a great workout.