Chocolate Eclair

Options
Hello! Today is Day #1 for me & I hope that I can get lots of suggestions from the team. I especially would like to get some tips on healthy meals. My weakness as you know is eating CHOCOLATE!!!! Hope to hear from a few people.

Replies

• rennyj68
    Options
    Try this recipe. It's so good, and my kids love it!!!!

CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DESSERT

lite honey graham crackers (i think it's 9 or 10 per layer)
    1 carton of Cool Whip lite or free (8 oz.)
    fat free or skim milk (as directed on pudding package)
    1 pkg. Sugar Free French vanilla instant pudding mix (3 oz.)
    chocolate frosting, softened

Mix pudding and milk until smooth and creamy. Add Cool Whip; mix well. Set aside. Put 1/3 the grahams on the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan (overlap them). Spread with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Layer crackers again. Add another 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Layer crackers again. Spread softened chocolate frosting over top of graham crackers. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.

If you want less grahams, you could do 2 layers. Also, you could change the type of pudding you use - cheesecake, chocolate, etc.

This is best if left in fridge overnight. When you take it out, the grahams have softened and it's just like eating a chocolate eclair.
  • noogiep
    Options
    I will have to try this sometime! Yummy!
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    i just made an incredible healthy meal. i sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, green pepper, red pepper, red onion, and sun dried tomato basil marinated chicken breast. put 1/2 cup on a low carb tortilla sprinkled with a low fat mozzerella cheese. very yummy and satisfying. i dont like chocolate but most fudge bars are fat free or try a chocolate frozen yogurt.