Do you use hand sanitizer?

Options
RProhofsky
RProhofsky Posts: 32 Member
In the pump containers?

Do you ever use the last 1/2 inch off the bottom?

Why don't they make those tubes longer?

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, very true.

I don't use the pump bottles I use the automatic ones outside of public washrooms or if I've had to touch something like a door handle right before eating especially when I know I'm about to eat hand-food like a sandwhich I use the travel size one in my purse.

Victoria's Secret makes them which smell so good, I bought a couple in NYC a couple years ago. I don't think the VS stores that have come to Canada carry them yet though.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I get shampoo and conditioner for my wife in pump bottles, much less waste, but their tubes don't go to the bottom as well. What I do is let her start using the next one for a while and then I'll dump the rest of the previous one in the new one.
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    If the tub was right at the bottom the pump wouldn't work :)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    If the tub was right at the bottom the pump wouldn't work :)

That's why they cut the end on an angle, so the tube isn't flush against the bottom anyway. With the larger opening it helps prevent air pockets from forming so that more will come out with a thicker fluid.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    LOL we use hand sanitizer but it's in the squeeze bottles purposely because I hate waste and can't stand not getting the last bit out :smile: