I lost 5 pounds...

Options
But this is what I look like...

Pics001-1.jpg

So if you can guess, I've been so crazy sick the past couple days, I haven't been on here. This is the first time I've checked my e-mail since two days ago. This blows.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything, I'm just sick. Oh, and pregnant. I'm really surprised my husband still loves me. I've been a zombie. A b*tchy, bloated, sick zombie. The worst kind. And I missed my eyebrow waxing appt., that explains the caterpillars on my face.

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    But this is what I look like...

Pics001-1.jpg

So if you can guess, I've been so crazy sick the past couple days, I haven't been on here. This is the first time I've checked my e-mail since two days ago. This blows.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything, I'm just sick. Oh, and pregnant. I'm really surprised my husband still loves me. I've been a zombie. A b*tchy, bloated, sick zombie. The worst kind. And I missed my eyebrow waxing appt., that explains the caterpillars on my face.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    OH NO feel better soon! :(
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Oh honey - I'm so sorry you're so sick. Sick and prego are a tough combination!! Prayers for a quick recovery and a healthy, happy pregnancy!!! Now go get some rest girlie - you're gonna need it! lol
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Did I read that right? You are pregnant!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you feel better soon!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

You are having a baby!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    Options
    Did I read that right? You are pregnant!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you feel better soon!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

You are having a baby!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you! We were a little shocked at first (definitely NOT trying), but now we're excited and getting out all of our son's baby clothes and cooing over them. Well, we were, until the plague hit.

Okay, it's not the plague, it's just a cold. But it feels like the plague!
  • mscottgr8
    Options
    Congrats on the baby, not the sickness. What will be the age difference in the children? Had 2 girls who were almost a year apart (51 weeks to be exact). Feels better soon!!!

cheers,
    Missy
  • LokiFae
    Options
    This one should come around April 1st, so our son will be 22 months when the baby is born. That's not very far apart when you think about it!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    My girls are 21 months apart and at first it was a little crazy (mostly because of the lack of sleep) but now they are 3 and 4 and they play together and keep each other entertained. It's so much fun now!!

I'm really happy for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sorry your sick , but, CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you feel better soon.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    sorry you're sick hon! and ya being sick while prego...not so much fun, can't take anything but what tylenol right? so big hugs feel better soon!!!

ps you're still pretty even when you're sick!

hugs!!!
    Ali :drinker: (that's oj! get well girl!)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    get back to bed NOW!!!!!!

get better and CONGRATS on new baby......

chipper
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon. It sucks being sick :grumble:
    Congrats on being prego, that's great!!!!
    Here's to ya! :drinker: