NSV's

Options
So I had a few NSV's since I've started MFP about a week and a half ago.
#1, my size 16 pants (which when I bought I was excited cause they were a size smaller than I'd normally wear), I can pull on and off without unbuttoning them! (I suppose this could be good or bad depending on how you look at it, haha.)
#2, I started doing intervals on the treadmill, starting with 5 mins walking at 3.5 and 2 mins jogging at 4.5, today I was able to increase my intervals to 3 mins walking 2 mins jogging. That felt pretty awesome!
#3, I've logged everything I've eated since I started, with the exception of one bowl of ice cream. :ohwell: I'm not completely consistent with staying within my goal, but I'm trying.
#4, I found a progress journal I'd started about a month ago (which only had a day 1, go figure), and from the measurments I had in there, I lost an inch of both thighs, as well as an inch off my waist!!

And for my victory w/ the scale: I lost 4 lbs my first week!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• kshaw09
    kshaw09 Posts: 48
    Options
    Thats great!! There is nothing better then seeing and feeling results to help keep you motivated. Goo job!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! How motivating!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • celticgirl1787
    Options
    How fantastic is that!? Congratulations!! I lost 4 lbs my first week too! I was kinda disappointed my second week when I'd only lost 1 lb - but that's what I set my goal for anyways is a pound off a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!