Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hiya

Hiya im Dawn im 41 years young married with 3 kids and 2 step kids.I lost just over 12 stone in the last 2 1/2 years and hit my target weight march 2010 i ahve maintyained within 1 st since then.Am now finding it hard to stay within my happy weight so have started to use this.It turns out im not eatting enough for the amount of exercise im doing.......should have known that lol i tell everyone else they must eat enough when asked for advise ect but dont listen to it myself!!Anyway am hoping to get back on track now. I workout 5 days a week doing body pump,pilates,kick butt,zumba,boxersize rpm and core i also swim when i can but at minute have had to cut down on pump ect as i have a frozen shoulder!!I attend fitness fiesta 3 times a year and am now one of there spotters,watching ppl do the exercise properly and the presenters have everything they need also setting up ect!!I have also done 3 of richard callenders armageddons!!Am hoping when my shoulder is ok i can start to train to be an instructor!

Replies