Needing some more friends

Options
I could really use some more friends on here I just had to delete a lot of friends that have not been active in a long time.

Replies

• flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a SAHM of 2 living in Scotland, but originally from the States.
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm here....feel free to add me! I'm NOT going anywere! :wink:
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here erriday.:)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love friends!
  • izzy906
    izzy906 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been inactive for a few months, but i never really got into it till now. still learning how to use the program. But feel free to add me since i have no friends as of now.. :)
  • JennHas2Ns
    Options
    Consider yourself added! We could all use some extra support on our journey.
  • chantalsantos
    Options
    you can add me, i have no friends, sniff,,sniff...lol... im on here everyday, kinda of addicted to this website, since the husband is tired of hearing about dieting and exercise...lol... im chantalsantos im from ontario, canada
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am a SAHM with 3 children, ages 8 and two 5 year olds! I could use some more friends for motivation as well.

Kim
  • chantalsantos
    Options
    i agree:)
  • chantalsantos
    Options
    twins! hows that working out for you...lol... i got 3 myself...good times..lol
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you like. Im also on here everyday.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends and support too. Feel free to add me! :)