What's awesome about today?

Options
sisterlilbunny
sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
So even though I'm tired, this morning is awesome because we have "real" food in our house again! Nothing says happiness like having a great breakfast. Because of this, I'm all sorts of perky and happy.

Yeah so tell me, what's making your day so awesome?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    8 hours of sleep.

Being prep'd for the day an hour and a half ahead of schedule.

Two sleeping dogs

It's already warm outside
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    I am headed to the grocery store to get lots of yummy food for the week. I love going and picking out all the yummy, healthy food that makes me feel so good!!! Happy Monday to you!!! :happy:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Today is AWESOME because I can see green grass (though they are predicting snow again on Wednesday) AND some of the trees are starting to bud. It's like a delicious pale green haze on the trees! LOVE IT
  • ChrisR0128
    Options
    Today is awesome because my kids are on spring break and I get to be with them today. And they both want to go to the gym and workout with me today! :happy:
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options
    And I forgot my mantra I'm awake and breathing, today is a good day
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today is awesome because I am getting my gym membership!!!
  • ChrisR0128
    Options
    Cool, cool
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options

This here is golden. I might have to borrow it on those days that aren't so perky. :D
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My daughter,whos 3 year old sarcasm never fails to make me smile.My house is CLEAN<it wont make it through the day but it is clean now.
    Oh and it is NOT sunny I love love love overcast days
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Options

This here is golden. I might have to borrow it on those days that aren't so perky. :D
    I use it when anyone asks me "how are you?" or "how's it going?" especially when they don't really want an answer and when I don't feel it
  • Ccalhoun1980
    Ccalhoun1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is awesome because I'm healthy, awake, and looking forward to afternoon yoga.
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
    going to hang out with some friends today and see Scream 4! I'm such a sucker for that franchise.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Today is awesome because it's nice enough to open all the windows in my office to hear the birds and get fresh air!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Today is awesome because I get to go to the gym, usually don't have a chance to get to the gym on the weekends =)