Completed INSANITY (pictures!)

Options
therobinator
therobinator Posts: 832 Member
I did my last INSANITY fit test today. I lost (well, "got rid of" -- as I don't ever plan on "finding" it - lol) a total of 16.2 pounds over the 9 weeks. I missed six of the workouts due to scheduling conflicts, fatigue and once or twice pure laziness - but I will make up those workouts this week.

My Fit Test results are:

Switch Kicks - 129 (started at 55)
Power Jacks - 50 (started at 33)
Power Knees - 93 (started at 70)
Power Jumps - 35 (started at 12)
Globe Jumps - 12.25 (started at 7)
Suicide Jumps - 19 (started at 15)
Puch Up Jacks - 30 (started at 15)
Low Plank Obliques - 44 (started at 28)

And here are the pictures (beginning, 4 weeks in, and just today):

Robinfront.jpg?t=1303136728
Robinside.jpg?t=1303136703
Robinback.jpg?t=1303136747

I don't have my final neck, waist, hips, etc. measurements yet....my husband will take those for me when he gets home from work today.

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to stick with the program! You are an inspiration!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Cant see the third set of pics can you resize?
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    If you right click then click view image you can see the whole image. NICE! You're shrinking in all the right places! Congrats and keep up that hard work! :happy:
  • therobinator
    Options
    Aaaahh, the pictures are cut off. :( Is that MFP telling me I am still too wide? Lol.

Here's some that aren't so wide (I got rid of the middle/halfway shots):

Rfront-1.jpg?t=1303136387
    Rback-1.jpg?t=1303136431
    Rside-1.jpg?t=1303136476
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job and dedication!! I'm on month two and haven't really seen any big results yet! You look GREAT!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    wow thats awesome you lost every where! I'm on week 2 of month 1. Cant wait to see my results. How many calories a day were you consuming did you follow the Elite nutrition plan?
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on month 2!
  • therobinator
    Options
    Can anyone help me with picture posting? I don't know why it's not working. I have re-sized them to be SO small, but they're still getting cut off.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :) What I also notice is that your whole body has better posture. Like everthing is lifted upright compared to the first picture.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful results. Its tough but u finished it. Congratulations.
  • veggeslady
    Options
    Way to go!! You did awesome!!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me with picture posting? I don't know why it's not working. I have re-sized them to be SO small, but they're still getting cut off.

What you need to do is use something like http://www.picresize.com/ (there are many others out there). Load your original file, resize it to a better size (it will compress it some, too), and when you get the newly resized pic, just save that to your computer as an alternate version of the original pic. Then you need only upload the resized images. It is fairly simple once you go through it once.

Congrats on losing the weight and completing the program! You have obviously done a great job!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can see the difference -- awesome job!!!
  • therobinator
    Options
    wow thats awesome you lost every where! I'm on week 2 of month 1. Cant wait to see my results. How many calories a day were you consuming did you follow the Elite nutrition plan?
    I followed the Elite Nutrition Plan, and you should too. The workouts may not seem that hard now, but when you get to the second half - OMG. You need to fuel your body or else you will never be able to comnplete the workouts. You will be eating more than you think you should, even if you want to lose weight. I was eating between 1600-2000 calories per day....and I admit I was eating less than I should have been (more towards the 1600 calorie end) most of the time. I bet I would have lost more weight (because I'd have more energy to work out harder) if I consistently stayed at or a little above 2,000.
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    I followed the Elite Nutrition Plan, and you should too. The workouts may not seem that hard now, but when you get to the second half - OMG. You need to fuel your body or else you will never be able to comnplete the workouts. You will be eating more than you think you should, even if you want to lose weight. I was eating between 1600-2000 calories per day....and I admit I was eating less than I should have been (more towards the 1600 calorie end) most of the time. I bet I would have lost more weight (because I'd have more energy to work out harder) if I consistently stayed at or a little above 2,000.

Thanks for the advice! I'm keeping at 1700 maybe I'll increase it once month 2 starts.
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!! Hard work and sweat sure does pay off. So what's next?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!