Reults from 30 day shred?

Msaip
Msaip Posts: 482 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Can anyone share their experiences with 30 day shred? Im debating on starting it. Ive only lost 20 lbs so far and would like to lose another 15-20 by may 25th (my 22nd bday!) Is it worth the 20 minutes or would it be better for me to go on a run? Does it get boring and do you start to lose the effective workout after repeating it day after day? It's a cheap dvd which is great but regardless i want reviews before I spend the money :)

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    There is a blog that just started today where a couple of people are doing it together if you want to join it... your more than welcome
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Hey! Thats my birthday too although i will be twice as old as you! :wink: I like the 30 day shred but i can't do it everyday. You may want to do it every other day and run in between for some variety. Good Luck!
  • Msaip
    I don't have the dvd yet so Im gonna have to go get it. I just want to make sure I see results. I dont want to kill myself for nothing lol. I already tried p90x and hated it. Im not that extreme!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    You see inches disappear before the pounds do simply because you lose fat and build muscle. I am on day 17 today and just switched to level 2 from level 1. Level 1 still made me sweat, but I wanted a change. Level 2 about kills me, but I LOVE the feeling afterward. I think it's worth it...but I try to do a little extra cardio with it daily to lose pounds quicker. There are a couple of threads running on here about it...just keep looking around. Hope that helps.
  • Lesulee1
    Lesulee1 Posts: 2
    Love Jillian and her 30 day shred. I found that this DVD in combination with other exercise help. Mix it up with walking or jogging or another DVD . . . at lof times especially in the winter I'd do Jillian's Cardio blast then her 30 day shred. It's not just about weight loss but toning and firming up too :) Keep it going . . . you're doing great with losing 20 lbs already :)
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Im currently on day 6 and it definately making me sweat every time! Everyones different though I would recommend it! Its so cheap to buy that its worth a try! :happy:
  • Msaip
    Ive got about 20 days left of a weight loss thing for my work. I need to win this and its abouy greatest percentage of weight loss. Unfortunately they dont measure me! It is based solely on weight. So I guess i need ideas for weight loss. I will def start that dvd after this thing is said and done!
  • I am on the 30 day shred. I am on day 15 level 2. You get a good burn however you have to incorporate another excercise with it., I normally do 30 mins on the treadmill. I have not lose anything inces as yet; but I am still at it.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.