GOAL Weight - Pics of course!!!

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look super fantastic! Great job on your accomplishment. (I for one thought you looked great before your journey. :-)
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    You look amazing! can't wait to hit my goal weight.. thx for sharing.. i needed the motivation mondays are kinda blah.. lol
  • melmixx
    melmixx Posts: 2
    Options
    you look amazing! 6 pack is deff possible! Take the guess work out of it and do P90X!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! 6 pack is deff possible! Take the guess work out of it and do P90X!

EEEEEK! P90X scares me a bit. I heard it is for the very fit to be even more fit? I lack ALOT in the upper body strength department...what do you think? I am starting the 30 day shred tonight but seriously can probably do no more than 5 push ups...on a good day.
  • rosey808
    rosey808 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look fantastic!!! I want your body! I'm about 95 lbs away, thanks for sharing. I also can't wait to wear hoochie clothes....lol
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done. You look amazing. :-)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it to your goal!! You look good. Way to go!!!
  • Jane92394
    Jane92394 Posts: 74
    Options
    Great job you look gorgeous! Out of curiosity how long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • melmixx
    melmixx Posts: 2
    Options

EEEEEK! P90X scares me a bit. I heard it is for the very fit to be even more fit? I lack ALOT in the upper body strength department...what do you think? I am starting the 30 day shred tonight but seriously can probably do no more than 5 push ups...on a good day.

When I started P90X I was veryyyy out of shape. The videos are so encouraging. They give you different forms you can try. TRUST ME you can deff do it. I was very suprised I was able to get through the work outs! Be careful with the 30 day shred! I actually found that harder than P90X lol....I couldn't do the work out the next day because I was soooo sore it took me like 3 minutes every time i tried to sit down lol! With p90x I was sore the next day but still able to function!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Great job you look gorgeous! Out of curiosity how long did it take you to lose the weight?

It took me a little less than a year. I was COMPLETELY focused untill about 6 months in when I lost the first 15 lbs then things just came naturally after that. I was LIVING the right way, VS trying to diet my weight away.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous, and remember, anything is possible if you put your mind to it! Looking forward tot he 6pack up date =)
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats! You're a big inspiration! I weigh a little less from where you started, but want to get to about 145 - 150. You look AMAZING!
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats! You look hot!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    pheeeeeeeeeeenominal work ,keep up the great job
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats :drinker:
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    Congratulations. It is great to see people meet their goals. You look great. I started 1/4/11 and set a goal of 30lbs by 8/15/11. That is my anniversary and we go to Maine to lay on the beach for a week every year. I have lost 23lbs as of today. My goal is a total of 40lbs this year then keep it off. I am 5'3" and I started at 163 and now I am 140. My daughter took me shopping this past weekend and I bought two cute tops and some new hip jeans and I got medium tops and size 8 jeans and I was so excited. I got huge compliments that night at a dinner we went to. That makes you feel great. Keep up the good work and again you look great so I say flaunt it and be proud!!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    What a difference 30 lbs makes:noway: I thought you looked very Gorgeous before but now Fantastico! Congratulations:drinker: :wink: :happy:
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Congratulations. It is great to see people meet their goals. You look great. I started 1/4/11 and set a goal of 30lbs by 8/15/11. That is my anniversary and we go to Maine to lay on the beach for a week every year. I have lost 23lbs as of today. My goal is a total of 40lbs this year then keep it off. I am 5'3" and I started at 163 and now I am 140. My daughter took me shopping this past weekend and I bought two cute tops and some new hip jeans and I got medium tops and size 8 jeans and I was so excited. I got huge compliments that night at a dinner we went to. That makes you feel great. Keep up the good work and again you look great so I say flaunt it and be proud!!

AWESOME!! congrats!!! doesnt it feel great?? Good luck to you!
  • jneglia
    jneglia Posts: 4
    Options
    Daaaamn girll!!! lol- single? haha keep it up u look gorgeous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!