Fun shopping

Options
Hey there!
As I guy, I never really enjoy going shopping. I shop out of necessity. My jeans have a hole, I buy new ones. The same color, the same size, the same place. Easy and out. Most of my t-shirts are bought at concerts. I found my clothes have been fitting a lot looser lately, so I figured I better buy some new ones to avoide dropping trou on my evening walks in the neighborhood. So this weekend I hit the stores, but it was not like normal shopping. I found myself not only buying new sizes, but trying new things at stores I was always intemidated by before. I started at the Gap, then Bananna Republic and even found my way into...J Crew. I bought a few new things and even put on a mini fashion show for my wife when she got home from work. And now I am so excited to hit my goal. I had made a promise to myself that once I hit my goal, I am going on a shopping spree for a whole new look. Now that I have my foot in the door to these new stores, I am looking even more forward to that promise. It is amazes me the confidence I have found as I have dropped the weight. Everything seems a little different.

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that feeling, you can shop anywhere, try anything on off the rack, and it fits, and even looks good. It's such a great feeling!
    Congrats! You'll deserve that new wardrobe when the time comes! :o)
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! and I bet your wife will want to go shopping with you the next time... I LOVE watching my man shop!
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!!! keep it up your doing GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!