Any tips for belly fat?

Options
2»

Replies

• Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Add guacamole to sandwhiches, its really good! Salsa is good too. Try adding a few condiments. My husband loves dijon mustard.
  • QUETA2212
    QUETA2212 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh thats a good idea!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    A personal trainer told me that abbs are made in the kitchen. Eating right and enough is the key. You need to eat most of your calories.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I eat like a bird so I have a hard time reaching my caloric goal during the day

Ah, this might be why you're having trouble with the fat loss. The body doesn't like to take in too few calories, if you don't feed it enough, it'll hold onto its fat stores as hard as it can. They use the number "1200" a lot as a guideline, but if you're exercising burning say 400 calories a day then only eating 1000 calories for the day, you're not feeding the body nearly enough and it'll rebel on you. I noticed when I kept to 1200 or above every day (as recommended by the site) and ate 65-100% of the calories I burned via exercise, my jiggly fat (including my belly! yay!) started disappearing.
  • QUETA2212
    Options
    yeah I try my best to eat the calories but sometimes im just not hungry. This just gets more and more confusing!
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yeah I try my best to eat the calories but sometimes im just not hungry. This just gets more and more confusing!

Try adding in some healthy higher calorie items like a couple ounces of almonds. It's a great snack, and it won't make you feel too full after eating it. I know some days I just don't want to eat, but I make a few choices that increase my calories for the day. I used to eat under 1000 a day as well until I plateaued for a month and learned why it wasn't a good choice to eat so far under my recommended caloric intake!
  • QUETA2212
    Options
    Okay I will try that!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    i need help in that area as well, I'm just "thick" through that area and I hate it!!!

I've been doing zumba for a month and thought I would lose some but it hasn't helped, I am tracking my food and exercise and for the most part I try to eat my exercise calories but I just have had no results.
  • QUETA2212
    Options
    I dont want to hurt myself so it makes me scared to do more but if i do more and dont have any results... that would just suck! I am just going to do as much as I can and be as accurate as I can lol